This is my launch plan for making a bestseller list. There are NO guarantees that you will make a list, but if you're ready to put money into marketing, this is my best option list.
Always release your book on a Tuesday for the best chance of making a list!
1. Hot Zippy http://hotzippy.net/ 2 day promo $23
1. Love Kissed Book $30 http://lovekissedbookbargains.com/buy-a-book-blitz/
1. Ebook Habits - $10 http://ebookshabit.com/guaranteed-placement/
2. Awesomegang - $10 http://awesomegang.com/submit-your-book/
3. Digital Book Today - $30 http://digitalbooktoday.com/3-dbt-social-media-buzz-package/
2. Just Kindle Books - $35 http://www.justkindlebooks.com/ebook-submission-service/
3. Booklovers Heaven – Free http://bookloversheaven.com/author-information-form/
4. Ebook Hounds - $10 http://www.ebookhounds.com/pricing/
1. Booktastic - $10 http://booktastik.com/advertise-now/
2. Good Kindles - $50 http://www.goodkindles.net/p/submit-your-book.html
3. Ebook Soda - $10 http://www.ebooksoda.com/authors/submit/new/
1. Bargain Booksy - $70 https://secure.freebooksy.com/promote-romantic-suspense-novel-bargain-booksy/
1. eReader Cafe - $30 https://theereadercafe.com/deal-of-the-day/
2. Kindle Book Review - $30 https://form.jotform.com/21061216675953
3. Many Books - $29 http://manybooks.net/get-featured
2. Read Cheaply $35 v http://readcheaply.com/partners/#listing
Kindle Nation Daily - $119 https://indie.kindlenationdaily.com/?product=option-r-rotd
1. GenreCrave - $299 book blast http://www.genrecrave.com/book-blast/
2. Fussy Librarian - $8 http://www.thefussylibrarian.com/author/
use codes from above site for discounts
When I started out with self-publishing in 2008 it was a different world. As an author, I could invest in a simple blog book tour and see a huge return on sales. Today? There are so many books flooding the market that it takes a bigger investment. There are some books that make a list without investing heavily, and it doesn't necessarily mean they've got a great book, they were just in the right place at the right time. I always say there is nothing better than good old-fashioned luck. I prefer to give my work the best shot I can and not hope for the best.
That being said, my launch plan isn't feasible for everyone or every book. You'll also notice I left one of the best marketing tools off my list, Bookbub, but that's only because getting a deal with them has been impossible for me so far. By all means, if you can get one, do it! What to do if you don't have $800 to invest in your book? Obviously, you're not going to get the results you would with that Star Launch Plan, but you can still give your book more noticeability
I hope these tips help. Marketing a book is a time intensive project, but a necessary evil in the publishing world today if you want success.
Where to advertise your books and how to do it right read more
Essentials for getting your book in front of readers read more
with Kindle Press Author Michelle Hughes